We have earned a first class reputation as a physiotherapy centre of excellence providing elite standards of treatment and patient focused care.
Over the past 30 years we have been successfully assessing and treating our patients for almost every pain and sports injury conceivable. Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our patients have to say.
By seeing our chartered physiotherapists, you can be confident of their professional knowledge and skills to relieve pain and improve movement and function.
If you are looking for a therapy room, treatment room or consultation room to hire, we have some great, affordable options for you to consider in a quite setting, convenient for you and your patients.
Our staff are highly qualified and experienced members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and The Health Professionals Council and are specially trained to relieve pain, improve movement and function, providing expert support and preventative advice.
Call us today on 0161 929 4744 to arrange a free telephone conversation with a qualified physiotherapist.
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Back pain and injuries (lower back pain, prolapsed disc, trapped nerve e.g. sciatica, osteoarthritis, post-operative rehabilitation e.g. spinal fusion, disc replacement
- Chronic pain and postural problems
- Leg, knee and ankle pain and injuries (anterior knee pain)
- Muscular and ligament pain and injuries
- Neck and shoulder pain and injuries(e.g. whiplash, frozen shoulder
- Pre and post-operative care and rehab (e.g. hip or knee replacement)
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries